[Trilug-ontopic] need to program a series of LED lights

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:40:42 EST 2008

The initial project would be very small.  Perhaps four strands of 10 LEDs
each lighting up a mini gazebo in the center of town.

I'm not tied to any hardware specifically.  A small embedded system seemed
to make sense just because it was, well, small.

I'm not proficient in many languages (except PERL) so I'm using this as an
excuse to learn something new.  I've done "hello world" in a wide assortment
of languages but not much else.

The gazebo is going to be fairly small.  10 inches high or thereabouts.

Greg