[Trilug-ontopic] ifconfig question.

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:24:24 EST 2008

Don,

Thanks for the answers.

After chasing this down some more... it looks like the interface that I
coppied that from isnt really were our problem is (though we are planning on
changing the duplex stuff anyways.)

When the counter overflows and resets, does just the one counter reset, or
will it reset all of them, including the overrun counter?  (the box has
acutally been up for 31 or so days.)