[Trilug-ontopic] sysadmin questions

Richard O. Hammer rhammer at FastMail.fm
Sat Jun 12 19:21:52 EDT 2010

Thank you, Cristóbal and Brian.  I reply to bring you up to date.  I don't think
I have more questions at the moment.

My system does have "vigr", "sudo", "visudo", all of which are new to me.
"sudo" does look useful; I hope to learn more about it.  Yes, I do know how to
use "vi".

About the "wheel" group, which my system does have, most of my developers do not
need root access -- assuming I can do my job of proper delegation at this time.
  I only gave them root access in the past because I had not yet done this
design of access privileges.

Rich Hammer
Hillsborough