[Trilug-ontopic] Wireless is dead after closing laptop lid

Ivan Panarusky panaruskyi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:56:11 EDT 2010

And I was right. I tried hitting the enable/disable wireless key while it
was booting (and several other combinations of random button presses and
vodo magic), and it seems to have done the trick. I guess it thought the
hardware was disabled when it wasn't and vise versa.

--
Wake up and smell the ashes.