[Trilug-ontopic] ssh - someone changed something and I have to change it back..

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:44:58 EDT 2011

Perhaps so but I have *NO IDEA* what it would be if someone did set it.
 Obviously we have too much access on this particular lab machine.  I've
removed openssh-server and openssh-client and reinstalled.  No luck.  Yet.
 I'm not giving up.  i'll give out what someone did, other than find a way
to irritate the hell out of me today.

Thanks for the assistance everyone!  TriLUG rocks, as always.

Greg