[Trilug-ontopic] apt-get broken again on my debian box

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:53:52 EDT 2012

Looks like I missed the boat to do an apt-get dist-upgrade (which is what
I'm trying to do in order to upgrade to the latest distribution).  The
machine isn't right in front of me so setting this up to be able to
dist-upgrade remotely would be preferred.  I'll poke around and see what I
can get working.

Greg