[Trilug-ontopic] clear.com for linux?

Zac Durham zacdurham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:26:23 EST 2012

I've never met anyone who was satisfied with clear(wire) as their mainstream
carrier replacement, especially not for telecommuting purposes.

I recently told TWC to 'beat it' here in Greensboro. I got AT&T Uverse at
13Mb down/2Mb up for $24/mo. Service has been great.

DirecTV got my business but I know not everyone faces the satellites.