[Trilug-ontopic] Steam coming to Linux

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Oct 26 14:20:43 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Brandon Van Every <bvanevery at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Brandon Van Every <bvanevery at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTE5MzI
>>
>> So, what do you LUGers know about Linux game development, or efforts
>> in that direction in the region?  I'm interested.
>
> That much interest.  Ouch.

Hi Brandon,

The mailing list you sent this to is a bit of an accident from a
flame-up over trying to set some TriLUG policy via mailing list
conversation a few years ago. It could have been a fairly useful list,
but in practice it's too low-volume to attract the
attention/subscribers that would be needed to get a question like
yours answered.

That's a long way of saying that maybe you should try posting to the
main trilug at trilug.org list instead of trilug-ontopic.

Bill (and Cristóbal)