[Trilug-ontopic] Proposal to close this mailing list

Richard O. Hammer rhammer at FastMail.fm
Sat May 18 07:54:53 EDT 2013

The way I remember, around 10 years ago the main TriLug email list (not this
"ontopic" list) contained lots of high-volume discussions about politics, pizza
shops, and everything else, with only maybe 15% of the content being on Linux.

That was the motivation for creating a separate ontopic list, for people who
were interested in Linux but not the other stuff.

Rich Hammer