[Trilug-ontopic] Proposal to close this mailing list

Kevin Hunter Kesling hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Sep 17 17:45:24 EDT 2014

At 1:50pm -0400 Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Brian McCullough wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 01:03:05PM -0400, Bill Farrow wrote:
>> I don't remember anyone objecting to closing the ontopic mailing
>> list when I proposed doing so in 2013. This time we will actually
>> close it ;-)
>>
>> So speak now if you want to keep this mailing list, or let it rest
>> in peace at the end of September 2014.
>
> No objection. I don't think that I have ever found a need to write
> anything here, before now.

Yeah, I can't recall (nor do I care to look) anything either, so I
second this.  That said, if there /is/ anything of value, you might
consider leaving the archives so that they're available for future
google searches.  I have much appreciated being able to access certain
archived mails from other lists that no are no longer active.

Kevin