[TriLUG] new list

Chris Hedemark hedemark at bops.com
Tue Mar 13 15:52:07 EST 2001

Nope no customizing yet.  That is bone stock mailman there.

Chris Hedemark
Director of Counter Intelligence
Billions of Operations Per Second, Inc.
6340 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 210
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: (919)403-6757 x139
Fax: (919)402-9442
email: hedemark at bops.com <mailto:hedemark at bops.com>
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity."
Dennis Ritchie