[TriLUG] tape drive recommendation?

RobbyD at bops.com RobbyD at bops.com
Wed Aug 15 10:55:02 EDT 2001

I got my Seagate SCSI-2 DDS-2 tape drive at ebay for around $100. I forgot
the model name, but it's an older one that used to cost about $2600 new. It
takes up 2 5 1/4 inch drive bays, since it has a 4 tape autochanger (quite
cool), making it's total capacity around 30GB compressed. It's also quite
fast.

I'm sure this doesn't help you out much, but you can find some good deals on
ebay (maybe even ubid.com too) with that kind of stuff.

Robby