[TriLUG] local dsl

Fred Stutzman stutzman at email.unc.edu
Thu Aug 16 18:56:56 EDT 2001

A note on speakeasy:

Prefaced with: I never used them

However: Many of my coworkers used speakeasy in the DC metro area, and all
of them went into their contracts with the hopes that speakeasy would be a
good techie-friendly DSL connect, however in the past few months their
quality of service has vastly decreased, and most if not all switched to
@home to get away from them.

if people need specific complaints I could get them for you

Cheers
Fred
A road runner user who has a static IP because he never reboots his
firewall.  That 2.4.3 kernel better not show up with a remote exploit ;)