[TriLUG] [TriLUG-Announce] [Education] Reminder : Wiring Install Tomorrow (8/18/01)

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Aug 17 08:58:58 EDT 2001

Hello everyone!

This is your reminder that tomorrow, TriLUG starts a new era in it's
education partnership by executing phase one of the CPCHS Installation.

"Phase One?"

Due to Construction delays, TriLUG will be completing the Installation
in phases rather than an all-in-one single day push, as originally
planned.

Starting at 10am Saturday, August 18, 2001, TriLUG volunteers,
community volunteers, and CPCHS (Community Partners Charter High School)
officials will run the needed networking cables through the CPCHS
building. We will install wall-jacks and the wiring rack.

Phase Two, the installation of machines and the firewall, will be
completed at a later date, depending upon the exact finish date of
construction.

Phase Three, teaching the staff and students how to use their Linux
boxes, will be completed sometime after phase two.

Work will be at the future home of CPCHS - 4 Quantum Drive, Holly
Springs, NC - at 10AM Saturday August 18, 2001. Bring a Phillips Head
Screwdriver, a water bottle or two (no, the power isn't on yet), and a
willingness to work hard for the future of the community's students.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --