Training + [TriLUG] educator's discount at b&n?

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sun Aug 19 15:43:53 EDT 2001

A Dissabte 18 Agost 2001 07:36 am, vàreu escriure:
>   do we (as in trilug members) still have an educator's
> discount at barnes and noble?  i still have my card from
> once upon a time, but it shows an expiration date back
> in 2000.

> rday

Hi,

I recently went to B&N, showed my TriLug card, the teller asked her
manager... and I got no discount al all! They said that TriLug is not listed
in their list or something.

BTW, whatabout that training? I'm interested. Anyone else?

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.geocities.com/sinner_prairy