[TriLUG] educator's discount at b&n?

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Aug 20 17:34:45 EDT 2001

Jon Anderson [delphi at nc.rr.com] wrote:
> I belong to the Delphi interest group and we get a 20% discount from
> Border's Books. Maybe the group can look into a discount there.

Any chance of providing us with some details on how we can pull this
one off?  I spoke with a manager at Borders (at Six Forks and Old Wake
Forest) and he said that only people 'on the list' would get the
discount, and the list could only be five names long.

If someone can give me contact information, I'll track this one down
and sign us up.

Mike
--
Never trust a man who puts anything other than a finger up his nose. - _Snatch_