Personal Information ( was: "[TriLUG] educator's discount at b&n?" )

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Tue Aug 21 15:15:12 EDT 2001

> In order to retain tax exempt status, ASAIK, we ahve to be able to
> prouce contact imformation for members. So if we (or you) get audited,
> we can prove you really are a member.

Hmmmm... figures.  I suppose on one hand, I understand why they do that.
But, by
and large, I think it's bull$#*t.

> Please call your congressman/senator, and join the fight to make the IRS
adhere to the
> Bill of Rights. *grin*

I'm a Libertarian ( couldn't tell by my sig, could ya? ), so I consider the
"fight to make the IRS adhere to the Bill of Rights" to be almost a
personal calling! <grin>  I'm always on my congressman's ass about
something.
I call one of my state or federal representatives at least once a month,
letting them know how I feel about
some issue or other.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

deserves neither liberty, nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their
revolutionary right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln