[TriLUG] o'reilly books

Larry Karnowski larry at opennms.org
Thu Aug 23 12:35:47 EDT 2001

Bill,
Is there a static page on trilug.org anywhere that lists the books the club
owns?  I couldn't find one anywhere.

If there isn't one, maybe we should write one.  Even if the list didn't
include ways to dynamically request a book, at least we'd know what was
available so we send you an email.  Also, it might be a good page to have a
"Thank you" to O'Reilly.  I'm sure that a public thank you is a good way to
keep those good books coming!

Thanks,
Larry