[TriLUG] Instant Messaging

James Manning jmm at computer.org
Thu Aug 23 14:21:29 EDT 2001

[Rob]
> Hey, does anyone have any suggestions for the best multi-platform
> instant messaging client (i.e., AIM, yahoo, MSN, ICQ...)  I've been
> using gaim but it has been problematic lately, and the latest everybuddy
> beta seems downright unstable.  I'm looking for the best happy medium
> between connectivity and stability.  (running Slack at home,  RH7.1 at
> work.)

I run everybuddy-0.2.0-3mdk on RH 7.1 and 7.2 betas with no problems.

I think everybuddy's the right piece of software, you might just have
to try a few diff versions (rpmfind.net :) til you get one that's
stable for you.
--
James Manning <jmm at computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4