[TriLUG] sendmail clarification

Brent Verner brent at rcfile.org
Thu Aug 23 18:22:23 EDT 2001

On 23 Aug 2001 at 17:53 (-0400), anomad at npav.com wrote:

| . m'kay, this is for you sendmail guru's -

Not A Guru, but i certainly had some weirdness with sendmail between
2:30 (maybe earlier) and 5:30.  Basically, we are using orbz.org for
spam-tagging, and the whole orbz.org domain disappeared from my DNS
today.  I had to remove those rulesets so mail would flow normally,
but orbz.org does /appear/ to be back up again.

I suspect that anyone else using orbz.org rulesets was largely unable
to relay mail for at least a few hours today... maybe Yahoo, too.

  Brent