[TriLUG] Tips on IDE CD Writing under Debian

Andrew Perrin aperrin at email.unc.edu
Fri Aug 24 09:45:57 EDT 2001

I've posted some tips on how I've got CD writing working on my debian
machine, in the hopes they may be vaguely useful to others. My specific
desire was to be able to switch between audio cd playing (which, as far as
I could tell required that I NOT be using ide-scsi) and cd-rw burning
(which requires ide-scsi) without rebooting.

The gory details are at:
http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin/tips/src/debian-cdrw.html

Cheers,
Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA