[TriLUG] MailMan

jeremyp at pobox.com jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Aug 24 16:46:43 EDT 2001

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Jeff Baldwin wrote:

> Ok.. I figured that out.. how to do add users manually... is there no way
> to automate this process of adding subscribers?  I'd hate to have to set
> there and stare into the screen waiting for someone to subscribe?

To add users manually, go to "Membership Management" on the lists'
administrative web interface.  You can then paste in as many users as you
want, one e-mail address per line.  I believe there are also command-line
tools you can use in scripts and such, if that's what you mean by
"automate".

--Jeremy

--
Signature goes here.