[TriLUG] Making copies of RH's CDs?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Sep 4 16:26:30 EDT 2001

I used to have a pointer to instructions for building and
burning CDs based on a Red Hat stable release (e.g., 7.1)
and the updates from updates.redhat.com, but I seem to have
lost it.  It was from before the days when the install CD was
actually two, anyway.

Does anyone have a pointer?  I need to make some 7.1 install
CDs, and I want them to include the latest updates as well
so they will actually install 7.1-plus..

Thanks!
--
#ken	P-)}