[TriLUG] Re: 2.4.x kernel + vmware

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Wed Sep 5 08:21:09 EDT 2001

Heh.  I finally ordered a Thinkpad T21 on Friday, and am
now considering getting VMWare so I can ditch my other
laptop (I have two: one Linux, one Windows).  Of course,
I took advantage of a 'double the base memory for free if
you buy before xxx' offer, plus I bought a 256MB chip -- but
the base memory is 128MB.  So I will be getting two 128MB
chips and a 256MB one.  Anyone have any ideas about how to
trade two 128MBs for a single 256MB? :-)

The T21 also comes with a DVD; does the previous note mean that
VMWare 2 will not be able to handle it?  Or just will not
be able to handle it except as a CD?
--
#ken	P-)}