[TriLUG] [TriLUG-Announce] Next TriLUG Meeting is 9/13/2001 at 7:00pm

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Sep 5 20:33:56 EDT 2001

As usual, here's the teaser for the next TriLUG meeting.  More
details will follow!  We hope you all can join us!

The next meeting of the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG)
will be Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 7:00pm in the Dreyfus
auditorium of RTI (please see http://trilug.org for
directions).  The main topic will be on Windows on
Linux: WINE, VMWare and Win4Lin presented by our own
Kevin Sonney! As always, meetings are free, as is the pizza!

Mike
--
Never trust a man who puts anything other than a finger up his nose. - _Snatch_