[TriLUG] network installation

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 16:10:02 EDT 2001

You can do an http install by loading a personal webserver (or apache) onto
your windows box and then sharing the CD via http.  That is probably the
easiest way.

More time-consuming, but also more fun: download cygwin to your box and edit
your path to include the /bin directory.  Love it!  Cygwin also comes with
an ftp server so you can then serve up that CD via FTP.

No windows install should be without Cygwin...

Jon