[TriLUG] VMWare: Linux base, or Windows?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Fri Sep 7 15:42:15 EDT 2001

Yeargh.. sent to the old list..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: VMWare: Linux base, or Windows?
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:14:37 -0400
From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar at Golux.Com>
To: "Triangle Linux Users Group" <trilug at franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Does anyone have an opinion about which is the better base
system for VMware?  If I want to run both W2K Pro and Linux
on my laptop, should I install W2K and then Linux
in a VM, or should I install Linux and W2K in a VM?

Personally, I would prefer the latter -- but I have heard
rumours about non-robustness in the native Linux VMware
version..
--
#ken	P-)}

---
You are currently subscribed to trilug as: Ken.Coar at Golux.Com