[TriLUG] Lost Partition Table!

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:08:35 EDT 2001

(...)
> > http://www.esiea.fr/public_html/Christophe.GRENIER/

>i downloaded it, untarred it, did "make linux" and it worked fine --
>identified all of the partitions on my box.

>so there's your solution.  do i get my beer now? :-)

>rday

Well, if you cand send me the program and identifies my mess....errr... hard
disk partitions, you bet!

Seriously,

I would appreciate if you could send me the compiled binary (how big is it?).
And some hints on how to recreate the partition table. I know that it means
using fdisk. But... how? How do I interpret the results in a way that I can
translate this to fdisk-friendly stuff?

Thank you in advance,
Sinner