[TriLUG] About the SSSCA....

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 11:27:49 EDT 2001

Matt is right.  We can profess a political position all we want, as long as
our pocket books stay closed.  We can even spend money on political issues
and lobbying, so long as it does not exceed a certain percentage of our
annual budget (or exceed $5k?).

In anycase, we're fine.  Our funding level is so small that we fly well
below any limits imposed on 501(c)3.

Jon (the treasurer) Carnes