[TriLUG] Terrorist attacks - the aftermath

Rev. Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Sep 11 13:50:08 EDT 2001

Russ said:
> This is also the time when the Linux community can make some sort of
> contribution in the recovery.  Blood donation, whatever.

If anyone hears of local efforts to help with the relief efforts, such as
donating blood, please let me know off-list (or if the LUG is interested,
even on-list considering the extraordinary circumstances of this event).
I've been unemployed for over 3 months now so I can't help financially, but
I'm definitely willing to donate as much of my A positive blood as I can
safely give.  I'm a big feller so maybe they can get a quart outta me.