[TriLUG] blood donations for todays victims

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Tue Sep 11 14:38:31 EDT 2001

Arrangements are being looked into as to what the LUG can do for blood
donations.  Here's some other drives I've heard of in the area.

http://www.sph.unc.edu/blood/

Today's events may create an urgent need for blood to replace supplies
used to treat terrorist victims.  Here are upcoming Red Cross blood drives
on our campus and nearby areas:

Wed, Sep 12.  School of Medicine, 3rd Floor Berryhill Hall, 11:30-4pm.  No
appointment necessary.

Th, Sep 13.  Great Hall, Student Union from 11-4pm. No appointment
necessary.

Fr, Sep 14.  Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 9am - 2 pm.

Sat, Sep 22.  Orange County Red Cross Chapter, Ephesus Road just off
15/501, 12:30-5 pm.

Mon, Sep 24.  UNC School of Public Health, Rosenau Hall, 12-4:30 pm.

Wed, Sep 26.  Orange County Red Cross Chapter, Ephesus Road just off
15/501, 2-6:30 pm.

Th, Sep 27. Orange County Red Cross Chapter, Ephesus Road just off 15/501,
10am-2:30 pm.

Walk-ins Welcome

Donors from our Campus Wide Drive July 24:  You may donate again after 56
days--September 18.

Watch this site for more information.  Questions? E-mail blood at unc.edu