[TriLUG] Mandrake install config question

Chris Merrill cmerrill at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 08:10:09 EDT 2001

I just finished installing Mandrake 8 on a Thinkpad
(my first time with M8).  At the end there was an
option to save the installation setup - I assume this
saves the which packages were selected, users created,
etc.  I could not do this because I did not have a
floppy drive available (can't hot-swap the floppy/cd
without special drivers).  Is there any way to create
this config file after-the-fact?  Or any way to save
the file to the regular file system, rather than
floppy?

TIA,
Chris

Chris Merrill