Fwd: [TriLUG] [TriLUG-Announce] Next TriLUG Meeting is 9/13/2001 at 7:00pm

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Sep 13 04:44:17 EDT 2001

I haven't seen any of the "more details."  :)
I assume that the meeting is still on?  I'd hate
to drive out from Wake Forest if it's cancelled.

Thanks,
---Tom

Subject: [TriLUG] [TriLUG-Announce] Next TriLUG Meeting is 9/13/2001 at 7:00pm
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:33:56 -0400
From: Mike Johnson <mike at enoch.org>
To: trilug-announce at trilug.org

As usual, here's the teaser for the next TriLUG meeting.  More
details will follow!  We hope you all can join us!

The next meeting of the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG)
will be Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 7:00pm in the Dreyfus
auditorium of RTI (please see http://trilug.org for
directions).  The main topic will be on Windows on
Linux: WINE, VMWare and Win4Lin presented by our own
Kevin Sonney! As always, meetings are free, as is the pizza!

Mike
--
Never trust a man who puts anything other than a finger up his nose. -
 _Snatch_