[TriLUG] Reminder: Next TriLUG Meeting is 9/13/2001 at 7:00pm

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Thu Sep 13 14:27:02 EDT 2001

Tom Bryan [tbryan at python.net] wrote:
> I haven't seen any of the "more details."  :)
> I assume that the meeting is still on?  I'd hate
> to drive out from Wake Forest if it's cancelled.

Yes, it's still on.  I apologize that the "more details" never
came through.  I meant to sit down last night and write it,
but work came up *sigh*.

Here's a quick "more details":
Kevin Sonney will be covering various options for running
Windows on Linux.  He'll discuss the reasons why you'd
wish to taint your precious Linux box, the past technolgies,
the current, and what's to come.  He'll also demo some
of the options as they stand today, and probably through in
a HOWTO here and there.

We hope to see y'all tonight at 7:00 at Dreyfus auditorium.
Directions are available at:
http://www.trilug.org/directions.html

Oh, and the important stuff:  we'll have givaways, and
pizza is free!

Mike
--
Never trust a man who puts anything other than a finger up his nose. - _Snatch_