[TriLUG] vmware cures insomnia

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 07:00:29 EDT 2001

Hola all,

I was either so inspired by Kevin's speech or so driven by insomnia that
I went and upgraded from vmware 2.x to the 3.0 beta.  (which apparenly
will expire on the 16th).

Now its possible that it picked up my previous vmon/vnet etc but I don't
think so because it copied them to /tmp before recompiling.  I
recognized what was flashing by me..  It appears as though Vmware has
bundled the czech stuff with the beta.  So you don't have to download it
anymore.  What does this mean?  Well ever try to download something from
a .cz domain?  Its not the fastest thing in the world.

-Andy
--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!