[TriLUG] What's wrong with AbiWord?

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 13:41:15 EDT 2001

In short:  http://www.openoffice.org

Sun made star office to opensource.  As you may have noticed Kevin's
presentation was StarOffice (or openoffice) based.  Most folks who have to
interoperate with Windows documents will also find it more complete.  So
abiword will go the way of most opensource webserver projects for instance:
few, far between and eclipsed by apache.