[TriLUG] re: vmware cures insomnia

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 13:45:17 EDT 2001

Then they must have used the same naming scheme that he did.  I'll have to
do a diff against what it left in my /tmp directory.  Basically the
2.4.7-only directory was named exactly the same so at first it looked the
same to me.  The warnings it flashed we the same as well (just from
memory...they looked the same)..

-Andy