[TriLUG] Ticket System

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 18:09:11 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've used Keystone quite a bit.  It's based on PHP and MySQL.  I like it
quite a bit.  It's not freeware though; the licensing used to be free
for up to nine users, even though the source code was available.  When I
used it was owned by Stonekeep (www.stonekeep.com) but it now belongs to
White Pajamas (http://keystone.whitepj.net/).

I've also used Gnats before, but it wasn't as spiffy.  It is at least
free software: http://www.gnu.org/directory/gnats.html .

If you find anything better than these, please let me know.

Scott Chilcote
scottchilcote at earthlink.net