[TriLUG] UMSDOS Linux installations

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue Sep 25 09:51:19 EDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 09:05:27AM -0400, Vestal, Roy L. spoke thusly:
> How???  I'm new to this so please be gentle.

You have to use the expert install, i think.

Be warned, this looks like it's no longer supported in the public betas, so
may not be in the next RHL release.

HTH, YMMV, etc, etc....

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001