[TriLUG] Off Topic: Enterprise... +1

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 23:00:05 EDT 2001

Scott Bakula ... +1 good replacement for Kirk, he really pulls off those
cheesy lines

New (old) ship ... +1 good design, stayed with the dual pods.

Sexy aliens ... +1  Oh, yeah!

Plot line ... thin, but then aren't they all?

Writing ... +1 better than any of the other series.

Ensemble cast ... not as good as Next Gen, but pretty good.

Continuity with other series ... +1 they stayed with the major points of
the other series and didn't worry about any of the contradictions in them.

Overall, I was very surprised by the premire.  All of the series seem to
start poorly and then grow.  This one started out very good (well a little
rough, but I thought ScottB really pulled it off).  Hopefully it will only
get better.

Jon