[TriLUG] earthlink to offer cable option

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 15:59:10 EDT 2001

To bad we don't have a couple of million dollars to startup up our own Cable
company for those areas.  With growth of this area, it won't be too long
till the population density makes it profitable.  Of course, until that
time, we would be a monopoly in the area, and charge whatever the heck we
wanted for the fat pipe!

Jon