[TriLUG] looking for a lecture location, mon, nov 12

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Fri Sep 28 10:55:47 EDT 2001

>>  , but i think it would be nice to get a larger,
>> lecture theatre-style location somewhere.  given his area of expertise,
>> it's a good bet that the talk could be well-attended, and i suspect
>> dreyfus just wouldn't be big enough.

>>  so who on this list can poke around and see if there's a lecture
>> location available?  obviously, one option is getting a lecture
>> theatre on one of the campuses.  another is perhaps a room at someone's
>> company somewhere in RTP, for the most central location to cover
>> the area.

It might be worthwhile for somebody to contact MCNC.  They have a nice
theatre style
auditorium, where Tri-JUG hold their meetings.  I'd suggest maybe
contacting Trimble Carlisle,
and see if he can provide a contact name / number at MCNC.
Trimble_Carlisle at emc.com.

If my company had an auditorium, I'd try to get it, but the biggest thing
we have is a conference room that'll
seat about 15 people. :-(

TTYL,

Philllip Rhodes