[TriLUG] OT: Enterprise

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Sep 28 12:26:53 EDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 12:13:25PM -0400, Bill Vinson spoke thusly:
> I thought I had taped Enterprise to watch this weekend, but something
> went wrong with my VCR.  I don't suppose anyone has the first episode on
> tape :)

I've got a tap from my co-worker. I'll try to dupe it for you if I
can, or trade him for a blank and pass this one along if he's hip.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001