[TriLUG] Off Topic: Enterprise... +1 - should be -1

Rev. Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Sep 28 14:33:28 EDT 2001

Fred Stutzman writes:
> DUDE.  Dude.  Scott Bakula Rocks.  I couldn't think of a better choice.

I agree. Bakula is going to instantly bring in a whole bunch of Quantum Leap
folks.  Add to that the Star Trek fans (even the ones who left after TOS
died... as this series promises to  be more like Kirk's enterprise).  He is
nothing like any of the other captains before(?) him.  He's going into space
wide-eyed and full of awe at what's in front of him.  Very consistent with
the idea that this is mankind's first voyage into deep space.

> Scott Bakula forever!

With this $@#! temporal plot, you just might get what you're after the
series finale in, oh, seven years.

Reverend Christian J Hedemark II
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin