[TriLUG] meeting date for October?

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Fri Sep 28 14:53:44 EDT 2001

Henryk Kowalski [hkowalski at linuxmail.org] wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Please forgive me if this is not the proper place to ask this question.

Sure it is. :)

> I would like to join Trilug and I'm wondering when the next meeting is going
> to be.  (It's a 2 hr drive for me to get there, so I want to make sure that
> there's actually going to be a meeting when I get there.)

Wow, that's a heck of a drive.  Where are ya commin' from?

> 1st Thursday in October is next week...  Is there a meeting planned for next
> week?

Our meetings are the second Thursday of each month.  So, if you
make that drive next week, you'll not be very happy. The
next TriLUG meeting is on October 11 at 7:00 pm.

Mike
--
Never trust a man who puts anything other than a finger up his nose. - _Snatch_