[TriLUG] Hello TriLUG

Rev. Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Sep 28 14:57:50 EDT 2001

Haim writes:
>  I am looking to relocate over to the research triangle area. I figured
that
> the best way to really know what's up there would be to talk to some
fellow
> linux users. I invite you to take a look at my web site,
> http://dudle.linuxroot.org, it has some docs that you might find
interesting
> as well as my resume. If you know of an opportunity for me up in the area,
> please tell me.

Hello Haim,

This area is a great area to live but a lousy area to look for work right
now.  You'd be very welcome here at our LUG.  But if at all possible I'd
suggest waiting until the job market here improves significantly before you
relocate.

Reverend Christian J Hedemark II
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin