[TriLUG] RTP job market

Rev. Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Sep 28 18:14:33 EDT 2001

Phil says:
> Chris is biased though. He just doesn't want any more competition for the
> few jobs that
> are too be had around here! :-)

Well there is some truth to that.  But truth be told, it looks like the
money is starting to flow again.  Within one week I had a number of really
good possibilities come up.

TriLUG membership has a bonus that we don't advertise on the web site.  I
got my last job (BOPS) through someone posting (what was then) a
controversial help wanted ad.  Several of the interviews I have been on have
been as a direct result of TriLUG.  Out of the three semi-serious
opportunities I have in front of me now, 2 of them came to me through TriLUG
(one as a direct contact, one as a referral).  I got another call today
asking if I'd be willing to work in Fayetteville.  If anyone here is
interested in working in Fayetteville drop me a private note and I'll get
you in touch with the right people.

Reverend Christian J Hedemark II
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin