[TriLUG] looking for a lecture location, mon, nov 12

Don Brady dbrady at pobox.com
Sat Sep 29 01:26:44 EDT 2001

>It might be worthwhile for somebody to contact MCNC.  They have a nice
>theatre style
>auditorium, where Tri-JUG hold their meetings.  I'd suggest maybe
>contacting Trimble Carlisle,
>and see if he can provide a contact name / number at MCNC.
>Trimble_Carlisle at emc.com.

I'm on the JUG Board and we do have to pay a couple of hundred or so per
meeting to MCNC.   They will not give it away free, or even cheaply, to
anyone anymore.

I would suggest making it a LUG special meeting and holding it at  Dreyfus.

One other possibility might be the EPA.  I think they have made their
auditorium available to some groups that I have attended.