[TriLUG] Re: A challenge: 8,000 serial number labels

Andrew Perrin aperrin at email.unc.edu
Sat Sep 29 15:19:33 EDT 2001

Thanks for this suggestion... actually I found a useful little program
that looks like it will do very nicely for me:

http://www.red-bean.com/labelnation/

It's a perl script that does labels from the command line.  Very nice.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request at lists.debian.org