[TriLUG] looking for a lecture location, mon, nov 12

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sun Sep 30 12:19:37 EDT 2001

A Dissabte 29 Setembre 2001 01:26 am, vàreu escriure:
> >It might be worthwhile for somebody to contact MCNC.  They have a nice
> >theatre style
> >auditorium, where Tri-JUG hold their meetings.  I'd suggest maybe
> >contacting Trimble Carlisle,
> >and see if he can provide a contact name / number at MCNC.
> >Trimble_Carlisle at emc.com.

What day is the talk?
How long is going to be?
What's the topic?
Who can attend the conference?
How many people is expected to attend?

Maybe the Information and Library Science department of UNC Chapel Hill can
help. My wife emily is in tha program, so she can ask around.

Please answer those questions, so she can try to get a class or something.

Salut,
Sinner